I must be insane!



If you have been following along, you'll know that I just had a baby 10 weeks ago.  My journey to be the best me seems promising.  I stopped by after dinner snacks.  It takes a long time to break bad habits, but hopefully this will be  distant memory for me.  If I get hungry I drink water!  Along with everything else I'm doing, running, soccer, hot yoga, chasing after 3 kids, I decided I needed more strength training.  It's difficult to go to our fitness classes since I have a newborn so luckily we have the Beachbody alternative!  I wanted a short, hard program that would bring results.  My husband Arnie recommended Insanity The Asylum 2 because it would help with my running and soccer, plus help my overall strength training.  It is a 30 day program - I thought how hard could it be?

I finished day one almost in tears.  I was so sweaty and exhausted.  Learning the moves will be a process.  On day two, I felt as if my arms would fall off!  Day three, my legs throb from soreness.  Today will be day four - back and abs.  I'm dreading it but am also excited.  I love to exercise and this was the program for me.  I easily get bored and this series has definitely not been boring.  I can't wait for the next day to bring it!  After my 30 days are up, I'll report back to show you my progress.  Wish me luck!

Grace Martinez
Run 2 Be Fit
www.run2befit.com



















Comments