The Beast




One of my husband's goal is to get bigger.  That is not my goal.  However, I do want to become more toned.  The Beast program offered by Beachbody seemed to be the perfect fit.  I actually like lifting weights.  Although I am cannot lift an excessive amount.  I like how I feel after lifting weights.  My muscles should feel sore.  I want the soreness!  One of the hardest workouts I have done in my lifetime - yes, in my lifetime was running on the treadmill for 30 minutes and then doing the cardio dvd from The Beast.  The dvd was only 30 minutes, but it was the most intense workout I had ever experienced.  It was an all over cardio workout with weights.  The weights made it that much harder.  I couldn't walk the next day!

I plan on doing that exact workout at least once a week to hopefully improve.  I highly recommend doing that exact workout if you want maximum cardio in a short period of time while having fun! 

Grace Martinez
Run 2 Be Fit
www.run2befit.com

Comments