Tracking

There are so many apps out there that help keep track of your eating habits.  I had been using My Fitness Pal for sometime and saw some results.  It is a free app that lets you put in your calorie intake and activities.  I used this app during my pregnancy to keep me accountable.  It worked like a charm!  I did gain weight, but I did it at a healthy pace.  I gained a total of 35 pounds, mostly in the beginning and in the end of my pregnancy?

I decided to go back to Weight Watchers after having my baby.  I had used Weight Watchers several times in my life.  The last time I did it, I was able to go down to 118, my lowest ever.  The neat thing about Weight Watchers is they account for breastfeeding.  I can still eat what I want, but am careful about not splurging too much.  At the height of of my pregnancy I was 170.  I have since then lost almost all of my pregnancy weight.  It is eight weeks post partum, and I know that is an achievement!  But I don't want to stop there!  I have a goal in mind...not a weight goal, but an overall health goal.  I want to have more energy and feel light on my feet.  Plus abs wouldn't hurt!

Grace Martinez
Run 2 Be Fit
www.run2befit.com

Comments