Examples

We have three beautiful, capable daughters that we know are "always" watching.  Watching what we do, what we say, what we mean...I think to myself what a different life they live.  I was active as a kid but when I entered middle school that changed.  I was no longer interested in being active.  I wish I had had a positive influence.  I wish someone would have told me I was capable of more.  I tell our daughters every day what they are capable of - the endless possibilities. 

As we continue on our adventure of building our fitness company, I can't help but think how this will impact them.  They go with us when they can to our group circuit training classes, our live Insanity classes/demos, our training runs, and on and on.  It's a part of their life.  Sometimes they participate, other times they play nearby.  For the most part they are well-behaved.

They go with us to support our endless races and say how someday that will be them too!  I cannot wait until my daughters will "like" running more.  I don't always love it, but my body thanks me for it.  I hope that one day they will find a balance of absolutely hating it to tolerating it enough to run together happily.



Grace Martinez
Run 2 Be Fit
www.run2befit.com

Comments