Resolutions

I've been reading a lot about Resolutions.  The number one thing I've read is NOT to have high expectations.  I don't agree with this statement.  Why not DREAM BIG?  It makes no sense to me to only shoot for "realistic" goals.  The journey is what matters and the end result is the icing on the cake.  I've been sick this past week and have not worked out.  Yesterday was our business anniversary and it was my first day back - needless to say, I'm sore today!  Getting sick was not part of my workout plan.  I'm finally feeling like myself again and hope to be 100% soon.

January is a month of changes, of fresh starts, of new challenges, and of recommitments.  My resolution this year is commitment.  Follow through on my commitments, whether they are fitness, business, personal, spiritual, etc.  By following through on my commitments, everything else will fall into place.

I vow to be committed to the success of the Run 2 Be Fit members.  If they succeed (in whatever their goals are), I therefore succeed.  I am educating myself on nutrition, on new workouts/exercises, and on increasing my network.  There is so much I'd like to do every day - if only I didn't need sleep!

I have big plans personally and professionally this year and plan to make them come true!

Grace Martinez
Run 2 Be Fit




Comments