Feeling pumped

I went to a Beachbody training this past weekend and am filled with ideas and things I need to implement.  I almost feel like I do not know where to start.  I've been a Beachbody Coach since June 2012.  I will admit that I got my first copy of Insanity as a bootleg.  I feel guilty about it...but since then I became a Coach to get the discounts and PURCHASE at an affordable rate.  And now because of Beachbody in my life, I am eager to show others about the programs/nutrition/products so that they can better their overall health.

Step one, is to organize myself and then my team!  If you are interested in learning more about Beachbody and how it can change your life, please do not hesitate to contact me.


Grace Martinez
Run 2 Be Fit
www.beachbodycoach.com/FreakinAwesome

Comments